Download of the Moment 3: Stepmania

Play your favorite Arcade games at our site and compete for the Championship title against other members!
To enter our arcade, use this link or the Arcade link located at the top of our page. Have fun, beat those scores and get your trophy!

*NOTE* This forum and feature has fallen into antiquity. Flash based games have become obsolete as have arcade extensions in the phpbb system. It was fun while it lasted!
TStodden
Knight
Knight

Download of the Moment 3: Stepmania

Post by TStodden »

Linkage: http://www.stepmania.com (Mirrors included on site).

Note: "Do-It-Yourself" kit, downloads available separately.
=========================================

For the 3rd Gaming Download of the moment, I thought I go with something a little more "module" & Stepmania just comes to mind!

Stepmania is a DDR / ITG / PUI simulator, which means that you could use it to play the official songs from the games OR make your own songs & steps to make it an original gaming experience.

I will warn you that Stepmania is a "Do-It-Yourself" deal as the game itself doesn't include any songs or extras, but they DO have them available as separate downloads on their site as well as other sites in the "downloads database". This way you can pick & choose what songs / Themes / Announcers / ect. you want.

Stepmania requires a fairly modern computer with a decent video card. I know it may seem a little excessive, but when you tack on all the extras, your computer will need it... especially for computers under 1 Ghz. If you have a 800 Mhz computer w/ 256 MB's of RAM (or more) & a 128 MB video card, you'll do just fine.

Stepmania is available for Windows, Mac, Linux & even XBOX (don't ask me how)... For Songs (Official BEMANI & Original stuff), check out the download section.
~TStodden (Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)