The next biggest time waster since Solitaire!

Play your favorite Arcade games at our site and compete for the Championship title against other members!
To enter our arcade, use this link or the Arcade link located at the top of our page. Have fun, beat those scores and get your trophy!

*NOTE* This forum and feature has fallen into antiquity. Flash based games have become obsolete as have arcade extensions in the phpbb system. It was fun while it lasted!
TStodden
Knight
Knight

The next biggest time waster since Solitaire!

Post by TStodden »

Linkage: http://www.linerider.org
[hr]

This is one of the coolest time wasters I've seen! It's called Line Rider & as the program name suggests, you have this little sledder that rides on the lines you draw. As long as you keep things working well, he'll sled down the lines you've drawn... otherwise, he'll fall through them (if he doesn't have the speed to ride it) or crash.

You can visit the site to play with the online version or download it for hours of wasted productivity. They also include recording tools (seperate download) so that you can record the adventure of the little guy.

Again, check it out at http://www.linerider.org !
~TStodden (Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
Diabolique
Da Queen
Da Queen

Post by Diabolique »

Ah cool! I'll have to check it out. :bouncy:
whistledog
Squire
Squire

Post by whistledog »

Officially, the biggest waste since solitaire is posting @ the 80sxchange, but that's another story :lol:

That linerider is a fun waste of time. I was just on there for like 20 minutes making the little penguin jump and land on other platforms. It's a shame you can't erase lines though. If you make a mistake, you have to trash the whoel screen and start over
chooch
Lord
Lord

Post by chooch »

whistledog wrote:Officially, the biggest waste since solitaire is posting @ the 80sxchange, but that's another story :lol:

:lol: I had a feeling you would say that :lol:

Little sister of 80's fanatic! :D
PARTNER IN CRIME WITH 80SFANATIC AGAINST KEVIN!
WHOOPTY FREAKIN DOO!
SISTER OF THE BALDANATOR!
DON'T MAKE ME SHOVE MY CROWBAR UP YOUR ASS!

Image Image Image
bookworm
Knight
Knight

Post by bookworm »

whistledog wrote:It's a shame you can't erase lines though. If you make a mistake, you have to trash the whoel screen and start over

You can fix it, but only if your original line is lower then the fix that you want to draw. I've corrected some of my lines that I had the poor little sledder crashing into. It's a lot of fun. Wheeeee!
NOA Imawario
Commanding Knight
Commanding Knight

Post by NOA Imawario »

Heh cool. :)